At L.A. Insurance we offer a variety of coverage to meet your auto insurance needs.
The basic types of auto insurance coverage are:
- Bodily injury liability, which provides coverage for bodily injury claims from the people you might injure in an accident.
- Property damage liability, which covers any property damages to third parties -- such as another person's car you damage -- which you cause or are responsible for.
- Medical payments to the policy owner and other passengers in the policy owner’s car.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage, which protects you when the negligent driver has no insurance or insufficient insurance (in most states, this covers only bodily injury losses -- though some states also include property damage losses).
- Physical damage covers damage to your car.
- Collision, which covers losses to your car when you are involved in a collision.
- Comprehensive, which covers most non-collision physical damage to your car (if your car is damaged in a storm, or a windshield breaks, for example).
L.A. Insurance's purpose is to provide low rates whether it's for home owners, renters or condo insurance, regardless of the property location. It's our mission to seek the best possible coverage’s for our clients.
Health insurance is important for several reasons and lack of insurance can be a fiscal burden for the uninsured and their families. At L.A. Insurance, it is our goal to provide uninsured families with health coverage. Through an exclusive arrangement with several carriers, we offer several cutting-edge and competitively priced health insurance products. For individual health insurance quotes, please click on each of the links below to answer a short survey and receive your health insurance quotes immediately.
For group health insurance quotes please contact Heather Boji at 248-331-7282.
Your individual needs may vary, but if you need mobile home insurance that insures more than just your home, you want a policy that covers personal belongings and any unattached structures. Plus, you want the comfort of knowing that you have personal liability protection.
Motor Homes and Travel Trailer
Our policies provide important standard and optional coverage’s not available in conventional auto policies or in the stripped down RV policies offered by other companies.
We offer comprehensive coverage for protection from just about any direct, sudden, and accidental loss, including collision, fire, smoke, flood, landslide, hail, windstorm, animals, vandalism, low branches or overhangs, theft, and lightening.
If you rent a house or an apartment, you might think you don't need insurance because you don't own the building. Your landlord's insurance only covers the building, not your belongings. Without insurance of your own, you could be left with nothing in the event of a fire or burglary.
Choosing the right insurance policy is much like choosing the right bike. You want it to fit your needs and lifestyle, but at the same time be within your budget. Although most states require you to carry a minimum amount of liability coverage, other types of coverage are usually optional. Check with us to learn which laws apply in your state.
We offer a variety of discounts that can save you money on your premium. Discounts may include:
- Prior Insurance
- Affinity Group
- Boating Safety Course
- Actual Cash Value
- Safety Equipment
Higher deductibles can help lower the cost of your premium. Flexible payment plans help you keep your monthly budgeting on track. Together they can help you keep your premium payments affordable.
You can select coverage that best fits your situation.
- Physical Damage
- Liability Coverage
- Or you can choose Liability Coverage only
At L.A. Insurance, we specialize in offering the kind of coverage that gives you real peace of mind. And the new L.A. Insurance off-road vehicle program has been developed to help you enjoy every trip off the beaten path.
L.A. Insurance has established carrier relationships with some of the best rated insurance carriers in America.
Some of those carriers include: